Zoom Teeth Whitening Near You
Having a bright and welcoming smile can improve your appearance and, more importantly, your self-confidence.
At Griesbach Dental, we offer Zoom teeth whitening in North Edmonton to patients looking to correct minor cosmetic imperfections such as stained or discolored teeth.
How does Zoom Teeth Whitening Work?
Although there are options for whitening at home, the safest and effective way to whiten your teeth is to go to your dental office.
When you come to Griesbach Dental for teeth whitening near you, your dentist will walk you through the recommended steps for effective treatment.
Zoom teeth whitening uses a whitening gel applied to your teeth and then exposed to an LED light for about 15 minutes. The LED light works to activate the whitening gel, effectively and painlessly bleaching your teeth.
How Should I Prepare for Zoom Teeth Whitening?
For optimal results, it is essential to follow these steps before getting Zoom teeth whitening in North Edmonton.
- Set aside some time for the procedure. While the Zoom teeth whitening process only takes around one hour, it is a good idea to set aside some extra time to prepare for the procedure. Make sure that you book your appointment at a time when you will be able to get the whole experience and not feel rushed.
- Have your teeth professionally cleaned about one month before getting teeth whitening near you. Your dentist will work to remove any build-up of plaque and tartar at your cleaning and allow for better results.
- If you are prone to sensitive teeth, you may feel some pain during the whitening procedure. It would help if you took a painkiller before the whitening process to minimize the risk of any pain from tooth sensitivity.
What are the Benefits of Zoom Teeth Whitening?
When you get Zoom teeth whitening, you will be leaving the dental office with brighter and healthier-looking teeth.
Getting Zoom teeth whitening near you is the quickest way to enhance your appearance. It works to boost confidence and can even improve one’s social life. Zoom teeth whitening is also a custom-made procedure, and your dentist will consider your specific mouth structure when you are undergoing the process.
What is the Aftercare for Zoom Teeth Whitening?
In order to maintain your new beautiful smile, there are numerous recommendations that will help you maximize the effects of your treatment:
- Avoid foods that are rich in colour
- Regularly rinse your mouth after eating and drinking
- Brush at least twice a day
- Avoid smoking
Zoom teeth whitening is an excellent way to improve your smile. Contact our clinic to learn more about this service today!